The Maldives is a tropical paradise located in the Indian Ocean, southwest of India and Sri Lanka. Comprised of over 1,000 coral islands, the Maldives is known for its stunning white-sand beaches, crystal-clear waters, and vibrant marine life. The country is a popular destination for honeymooners and travelers seeking a luxurious escape, with world-class resorts and spas offering everything from overwater bungalows to private villas. Visitors can enjoy snorkeling or scuba diving in the Maldives' colorful coral reefs, swimming with dolphins, and exploring the local culture and cuisine. The Maldives is a truly magical destination and a must-visit for any traveler seeking a tropical paradise.
- 4 Night Stay at Mafushi at 4 star Resort BB
- 3 Point Snorkeling Trip
- Jet Ski and Kayak ride
- Return Speed Boat Transfer
- Personal Meals
- Any Activities other than Mentioned
- Anything not mentioned in services included section
- International Air Tickets
Day 1: Reach Male and Transfer to Mafushi Island via Shared SpeedBoat
Day 2: Snorkeling Trip
Day 3: Jet Ski and Kayak Ride/ Optional Activities
Day 4: Free Day to roam around
Day 5: Transfer to Male Airport via shared speedboat and fly home.
- Online Transfer:
Account Details: (Meezan Bank)
Title: TREKUP CO. (PRIVATE) LIMITED
- By hand deposit:
(M-97, Mezzanine floor, Siddiq trade center, Gulberg Lahore)
- Trip has to be booked 1 month before Departure date
- Room sharing will be Twin and in case of Single Person, supplements will be added.
- Package will be non-Refundable in any case
- All Payment has to be deposited to Book Package
- Child Policy varies so contact our representative before Booking
- Hotel Booking is Subjected to Availability so if desired booking is not available then company will Provide equivalent Alternative with prior notification.
- No FBR/PRA taxes are added in package
- Price may vary depends upon Currency inflation.
- Package price may vary during public holidays, events or festivals.
- Internationals flights option will be provided once visa is approved and has to be booked through TrekUp Co. platform.
- Note: Conversion Rate Applied 1$ = 280 PKR